January 22, 2016 by Virginia James
Today, I’m very glad to say goodbye to the weekdays and Hello, Gorgeous to the Weekend!
Breakfast: Avocado Egg Topper
- 1 Slice Ezekiel, Toasted
- 1/4 Slice of Avocado, mashed
- 1 Egg, cooked however you like
- Pepper to
- 1 8oz glass of Switchel
Haven’t tried Switchel yet? Get the recipe HERE!
Snack: Chia Pudding
- Get the Recipe HERE!
Lunch: Chicken Caesar Salad
- Romaine Lettuce
- Spinach or any other greens
- I like mine WITHOUT dressing, but you could always add a max of 2 Tablespoons.
- 1 Grilled Chicken breast sliced; boneless, skinless, un-breaded
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- Black Pepper and/or Cayenne Pepper to taste
Snack: 1 Banana
Dinner: Sweet Potato Tacos w/Boiled Egg
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Sweet Potato (raw)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Mushrooms
- Handful of chopped Spinach
- 2 Tbspns Mozzarella (part skim; 1 Tbsp per taco)
- 1/4 Avocado mashed.
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 5 halved Strawberries
For this dinner, simply grill the sweet potato, mushrooms together. I like to sprinkle some garlic powder while they sizzle together. While that is cooking, heat up the tortillas, melting the cheese on it when they’re almost done. sprinkle the cheese with finely chopped spinach and throw your potato/shrooms onto each tortilla. Don’t forget to boil that egg!
Place the tacos on your plate with the egg and strawberries.
I actually found a picture I took on my Instagram the very first time I made these babies! Here’s what my plate looks like:
At least 64oz throughout the day