Leave a comment
January 15, 2016 by Virginia James
Today, I’m very glad to say goodbye to the weekdays and Hello, Gorgeous to the Weekend!
Breakfast: Avocado Egg Topper
- 1 Slice Ezekiel, Toasted
- 1/4 Slice of Avocado, mashed
- 1 Egg, cooked however you like
- Pepper to
- 1 8oz glass of Switchel
Haven’t tried Switchel yet? Get the recipe HERE!
Snack: Chia Pudding
- Get the Recipe HERE!
Lunch: Chicken Caesar Salad
- Romaine Lettuce
- Spinach or any other greens
- I like mine WITHOUT dressing, but you could always add a max of 2 Tablespoons.
- 1 Grilled Chicken breast sliced; boneless, skinless, un-breaded
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- Pepper to taste
Snack: 1 Banana
Dinner: Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Cauliflower Crust: Get recipe HERE
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Tomato Sauce (unsalted) with herbs and spices to taste ( I used Oregano, Basil, Cayenne Pepper, Parsley, and Garlic powder)
- Toppings of choice: Mushrooms, Bell Peppers, Jalapenos, Sliced Grilled Chicken, and any other vegetables.
At least 64oz throughout the day