January 8, 2016 by Virginia James
- 1/3 Cup Egg White + 1 Whole Egg
- 1 pinch Black Pepper + Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped Spinach, or any leafy green you like to cook along with your scrambled eggs.
- 1 Slice of Ezekiel bread toasted + plain (on the side)
- 1 Cup Strawerries (on the side)
- 1 8oz. glass of Switchel –Haven’t tried Switchel yet? It’s super good for you, and super easy to make! Get the recipe HERE!
1 Apple, sliced and dipped into Natural Peanut Butter (max of 2Tablespoons)
- 1 Serving Tuna (I get the Tuna canned in water to save $$ (same nutritional value just with a bit of sodium -but if you prefer the fancier stuff -go for it!)
- As much shredded lettuce, spinach, or kale as you like!
- Onions, chopped/diced fresh
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Shredded/grated fresh carrot
Add any types of spices, seasonings you like! (if you add dressing, make sure you have no more than 2 Tablespoons)
- hot sauce -I like Tapatio
- Pinch of pepper
Toss everything together and enjoy
Pumpkin Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
Check out the Recipe HERE! (2 Rolls = 1 Serving)
I like to have 2 sides with this dish, here are some ideas:
- 1 Cup of any type of fruit
- Grilled Asparagus seasoned with Garlic Powder/Pepper
- 1 Hard Boiled Egg, Halved and seasoned with Pepper
At least 64oz throughout the day